Saturday, 29 August 2015

The first interview || WHAT LEXIE LOVES

Hey guys it's Miss Internet!
 
So, welcome to the first interview! *deep game show host voice* This is with Lexie from the one, the only What Lexie Loves! *audience cause a standing ovation*
 
If you're sat there, staring at the screen thinking "Errrrrrrrrrrr, whaaaaaaaaaa?!" then I'll quickly explain! In my last post I said I'd be doing interviews! SIMPLE! (Don't worry - it's not too late to have one!) So my next few posts will be interviews! Pretty cool, huh?
 
Anyways, this isn't my interview - it's Lexie's! So take it away Lexie!
 
---

1. My name is Lexie, and I am the awkward, cake-loving 11 year old who blogs at What Lexie Loves, where I review everything from books to film, theatre to restaurants, hotels to fashion, and everything in between !

2. If you were looking for a lengthy, super-interesting response, then... you are at the wrong place! I blog about What I (Lexie) Love! Simple.

3. Writing, reading, netball(ing??!), chatting, baking, Instagramming and fangirling!

4. I saw it mentioned on a TV show, and since I loved writing and the Internet so much, it sounded perfect for me!

5. Noor, Morning, Amelia Grace, O, StarGirl, obviously Miss Internet (Miss Internet - Aww thank you!), and too many more to name! I like them, because they are either super-funny, inspirational or both! <3

6. Quirky, creative, unique and funny!

7. YESSSSS! Disney Channel (specifically Jessie and Girl Meets World), Disney Channel actressess (specifically Peyton List, Rowan Blanchard, Sabrina Carpenter, Skai Jackson and Laura Marano) and Youtube: Zoella, ThatcherJoe, PointlessBlog and Sprinkle Of Glitter!

8. All the other bloggers, and the satisfaction of knowing that you have a space in the Internet; which people ACTUALLY read!

9. Invisibility and the ability to fly!
 
----
 
Thank you, Lexie! I'm sure you'll agree Lexie is very interesting and that a lot of you will relate!
 
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx 

7 comments:

  1. 1. TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BLOG

    Hi! My anonymous name is The Writer and I run a small blog called A Bit of This, A Bit of That!

    2. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR BLOG NAME AND URL?

    I love writing so that's where my anonymous name came from. My URL came from my cousin who is also a fellow writing enthusiast. One day we were brainstorming ideas for my blog via email and he gave me a flo chart that got my creative juices up and running. After giving it some thought we eventually arrived at A Bit of This, A Bit of That. And so my blog was born.

    3. BESIDES BLOGGING, WHAT ELSE DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?

    Writing. Enough said, right? *laughs*

    3. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?

    It was all my cousins fault- he suggested that I started blogging based on my writing interests. To express my feelings about the world around each and every one of us.

    4. WHO ARE YOU FAVOURITE BLOGGERS AND WHY DO YOU LIKE THEM?

    Miss Internet, Morning, Miss Internet, Noor, Miss Internet and we can't forget Miss Internet!

    5. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS

    Funny, Crazy, Perfectionist, Ambitious and just plain ol' WEIRD!

    6. ANY FANDOMS?

    HARRY POTTER AND THE HUNGER GAMES! Don't EVER say to my face that they are rubbish. My friend did that once and let's just say... It got ugly. ;D

    7. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BLOGGING?

    I love the fact that you can be yourself and no one can judge you. Not hiding from anyone or anything.

    8. IF YOU COULD HAVE A MAGICAL POWER/S, WHAT WOULD IT/THEY BE?

    MIND READING! I have always wanted to know what my brother truly thinks of me...


    Thanks for having me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I love your fandom a answer! I'm definitely having you on the blog! Thank you for submitting (?) your answers! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Sorry auto correct took away Little Mix from the fandoms! Can you please add it in there??

      Delete
  2. Hey Miss Internet! I just replied to your comment on my blog, thanks for it! Here's my reply - Thank you Miss Internet! Once you've enrolled, you start voting for two people each in a category. If you promote this event on your blog, you're allowed to vote for 3 people in each category :) You can vote for people in your comment on my blog :)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blogger What Lexie Loves. I'm trying to be like that

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D